- Using the Windows Service manager stop the cDevWorkflowService
- Take a backup of the SQL database
- Take a backup of the file Web.Config from the C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cDevWorkflow directory
- Take a backup of the file cDevWorkflowService.exe.config from the C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cDevWorkflow\bin directory
- Take a backup of the file cDevWorkflow.lic from the C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cDevWorkflow\bin directory
- Unzip the applcation files to the following directory: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cDevWorkflow, if asked to overwrite, overwrite the files.
- Make the changes to the Web.Config and cDevWorkflowService.exe.config based on the settings from the backup files
- Copy the cDevWorkflow.lic license file to the C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cDevWorkflow\bin directory
- Start the product by opening the following URL in Microsoft Internet Explorer:http://localhost/cDevWorkflow/ConfigDefinitions.aspx
- Login to the application using the following:
- username : admin
- password: admin
Database and Configuration Changes:
- Configuration Manager is able to display the required database changes for the current version of cDevWorkflow. Open the Configuration Manager and navigate to the "Status" tab.
- Click the "View Changes" button next to the the Database Changes to view db changes. If there are database changes, they will be displayed. Currently all database changes are made manually. If a table is missing from the database, table scripts can be found in the following directory: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cDevWorkflow\DBScript
- To view Configuration Changes, click the "View Changes" button, and any necessary configuration changes will be displayed. If there are changes, a button named "Update Configuration" will be displayed. Click the button to make the Configuration changes automatically.